Friday, June 13, 2014

Plot two: same measurement for the 1-3 plot 12 x 3 feet


Plot number two.  The second one I got ready.  Working on them in numerical sequence    In it I'm growing potato, strawberry, snow pea in bush, beet, radishes, carrots, cilantro, basil.    I guess you can figure out my favorite herbs.    specially when they Ate easy to grow.  



Some grow under ground, while others are quick growing above grands.  makes sense.    I'm using horse manure aged from a friend who has two horses.   Met her on Facebook page on westernslope free, yard sale and bartering group site.   I will be sharing produce with her as a thank you.   another friend for home composting I'll be sharing  something.   Gardening does not have to be expensive if I'm willing to find reasorses.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment