Friday, June 13, 2014

Plot number four: the misc plot

This one I consider my misc plot.  If I think of something I want to grow later I have room I add here.  I put left over tomato cause I could not fit them all in number one.  It would be too crowded.   Added curly parsley I bought cause the seeds are eeeever so slow I'm not sure if I'll be using it before fall ?   I have flat parsley which I like better in #1.  
I added cucumber bush instead of trellis don't know why I could not find non-bush.  I'm going to attempt to keep them off ground and disease free.  And of course basil.  Can never have too much. When I buy container they come in four do I got eight and put left over here.  I'm going to be freezing some if it in ice cube trays for the winter for soups etc 

No comments:

Post a Comment